Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Revised owlet


As you saw from yesterday's entry, we managed a photo-call of a parliamentary meeting. The Rumanian barman in the restaurant we use as a club room was quite taken with them, and asked if they were for sale. I've made him this one on the left, trying out a new eye treatment after studying a picture of a real owl. I have decided that my starting price shall be one hot chocolate Lamumba. If he wants to haggle, and offers the hot chocolate minus the lamumba ingredient, I shall settle, but only if he adds a dollop of whipped cream.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 pm

    So, I am also from Rumania, and I like them very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really sweet :) I might have to try making one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat, Jo. I checked backwards into your blog and see that your are into so many art forms. My, you are one talented person! I love your owls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking at your owls and at the very same time an owl is hooting from down the dingle (sorry, use of vernacular there - but that's what we call the place it's hooting from.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:24 pm

    oh my these are just to cute for words!!! your amazing love your art. Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...