Thursday, January 05, 2012

Blog Candy



Visiting some of the people playing along with the 365+1 photo challenge, I came across Hazel, and she just happens to have a card challenge blog as well! Why not pop over and have a peep? I might just have time to make a card in the morning and post it before the deadline tomorrow night.

I'm not too sure how many people will be reading this as I haven't been posting this past year and I expect my readers will have passed on to
pastures new...new blogging pastures that is, not the fields of heaven!

Edit: a card left over from this year's batch...Pink Petticoat papers and Edwin coloured to match using Derwent watercolour pencils. I often cut of his wings, but as it was Christmas I left them and added some sparkle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking for my CHNC challenge 53 celebration candy - hope to see you take part in my challenges - a new one starts on Saturday x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...