Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ducky Duo

I've borrowed a stamp and now have a dozen images, half on white card and half on cream. I've been attempting to colour the ducks using watercolour pencils in various shades of blue, a damp brush to blend the colour, and a very hit or miss method. I definitely need better specs, as now I have scanned them I can see how much I need to improve my technique! Now that I've done them, I'm not sure how I shall use them on a card, or with what caption, but I have enjoyed the process. If anyone can think of a suitable sentiment to go with them, it would be very much appreciated.
P.S. I've changed the Blog template and added a new, more up to date Blog Roll using a direct import from Google Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...