Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge


The challenge on CCT this week was to use stars on your card. I don't know who produced the stamp, it has neither name nor number, but it came to me from a friend who died recently. I coloured it with Derwent Watercolour pencils. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts. I found the little wooden stars with the table decorations in the supermarket yesterday. I tried scanning the card last night, but didn't like the way the shiny gold stars looked, so here is another attempt with my camera and home made light box; much better!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is fab, great image and I love all the stars, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhh, this is so cute, Lovely fairy.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, such a sweet image.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...