Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sketch Saturday challenge #24

I can't stop coughing, and I feel like crap, but I am trying to keep myself occupied so I don't sleep all day. I borrowed a couple of the stamps from the Craft Club box, thinking I would make a couple of cards, but my stamping skills are pretty amateur, and I usually end up with missed bits that have to be filled in with pencil, or messy splodges where my inky fingers have hit the paper before the stamp. So it was with the post box image; there was a large black smudge in the top right corner....then I came across Sketch Saturday...the stamp is Anita's, coloured with watercolour pencils, the papers are scraps of Pink Petticoat, and the snowflake is made of wood and came from Casa.

4 comments:

  1. .....Hi Totty.....I do hope you feel better soon, but your card is awesome - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. your stamping sounds like mine - smudged finger prints are a design feature! having said that - i cant see a single smudge or wobbly biton your card - well done - it is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Totty, love the cute image and your stamping looks great. Hope you're feeling better soon. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often get ink where I don't want it too, thats why I tend to cut most of my images out! lol
    Fantastic card, glad the sketch worked for you.
    Thank you for joining in the fun :)
    and I hope you feel better soon ((hugs))
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...