Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Cards...

...are arriving, but so are birthday cards and anniversary cards as the Teabag family like to get these things dealt with in one fell swoop, and they all fall in the one week...

People in the know make things easy by writing Birthday , Anniversary or Christmas on the back of the envelope, and these are some of those marked Christmas. Those unmarked can wait until Wednesday, my birthday, so I shall have a satisfying pile to open. These are all from CardScraps friends, who know the ropes!


This is from Carol; the red gems haven't scanned as well as I would have liked, but it is an elegant card. This next one is from Marion. She loves her Cuttlebug, and is an absolute perfectionist when it comes to finishing her cards. I wish I hadn't got it slightly skewiff in the scanner, but I have never claimed to be perfect...


Another simple and elegant card. This one is from Jane.


The next card is a beauty. Bron wanted to try something other than traditional Christmas colours, and she thought I would like them. Well she is perfectly correct; I am all for breaking the bounds...that doesn't stop me being jealous of her stamps, though!


1 comment:

  1. ...you received some lovely cards Totty - I'm a perfectionist???...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...