Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In the Bag

Last minute as usual, I was wandering around this morning looking for a present for a friend. I saw a presentation box of her favourite smelly stuff and considered buying it, until I realised how much extra I was paying for the fancy packaging.


Wednesday is flea market day, and there are some lovely stalls selling household linens. I found this creased up pink linen teacloth embroidered with pussy willow for a Euro. OK, it had a small hole, but that didn't matter for what I had planned...

Ta-Da!! A bucket with quilted gingham lining. It can hold her scented assortment now, and afterwards I'm sure she will find something to do with it...



If you are wondering about the blue tartan blanket, I'm sitting here with it wrapped around my legs because it is so cold at the moment. My seat is next to the French window and it is very draughty!

2 comments:

  1. .....very clever Totty! I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea - it looks beautiful. I hate paying extra for the packaging too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...