Tuesday, January 06, 2009

ATCs


I haven't made an ATC for ages, and as this blog was originally set up with ATCs in mind, I thought I would make an effort. The first one is my version of this Ismaki Challenge Sketch. The tree stamp is home carved, the swirl is Inkadinkado and the snowflake is a peel-off. The papers are scraps from my bit drawer.


The second ATC is supposed to be for a Christmas card collage swap on FAPATCs. As it is the twelth day of Christmas, the large decorated tree fading away into insignificance seemed quite appropriate! At the moment there is only one other name down; the person who suggested it, so this may be a one to one.

4 comments:

  1. really great atcs Toots!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tree fading into the distance thing you've got there, lol, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Totty:

    Both ATC's are awesome! I miss making ATC's and should get back to it also.
    They are both very attractive, Totty, but I love the first one (colours)..... great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:44 pm

    Très jolie carte ! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...