Thursday, July 05, 2007

Widgits

Who would have thought that it would take so long to add a widgit? I added Roz's blogger without any problem, but when I thought I had added one of my own for other people to use, I ended up with a second version of Roz's! I eventually discovered that I needed to got to widgitbox and create my own widgit...so here it is for those who are interested.

My next decision is if I should resurrect my original blog and use that for social stuff, leaving this one dedicated to ATCs and craft.....I'll sleep on it....if I get to sleep...I'm just going out to friends for a curry, and I know I shall eat too much...I always do, but David's prawn curry is yummy, as is his chicken curry AND his beef curry..

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...